community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annoucement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Another great quick one, this time I challenged myself to do it in a few tools as possible. :) Managed to get it down to 3. :)

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hello,

Challenge #2 resolved, please validate my solution (want more badges :D)

Thank you !

Workflow screenshot :

Spoiler
work screenshot.png

Asteroid

Parsing data - always good practice!

Alteryx Partner

My complete solution.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Atom

Hello,

Here is my solution

Alteryx Partner

my solution was to parse to columns using single and double quotation marks. I added a comma in the text as the case implied it should correctly parse the text when the delimiter comma were to be used in the field value. let me know if I need to do anything to earn this badge

Meteoroid

My solution.

Meteoroid

My solution.