community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Alteryx
Alteryx

Here is my solution, not so elegant I believe but it works, It was a little tricky because of the quotation and apostrophe.My solution.jpg

My solution.

Hi,

My solution in attachment.

Best regards,

Hi - I just recently started in this world, so I just completed this challenge, find below my solution, I decided to use a cleansing tool and Date Time also to convert String to Date Data type, finally adjusted column names with the Select tool.

Thanks everyone

Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution

Meteor

Spoiler Alert: My Solution attached

Highlighted
Atom

My solution

Alteryx Partner

Hi :)

I am new to the community and just getting started with Alteryx Designer. I used to use R for regression analysis (econometrics).

I must say I absolutely love Alteryx so far - it's super intuitive, simple to use and the interactive learning videos are great.

Anyway, here is my first solution.

Great exercise! I decided to use the DateTime tool instead of a formula to convert the date.

Meteor
Spoiler
2.PNG