We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
I suppose there are a lot of ways to do this, I chose to parse everything.
Started with a RegEx replace, then Text to Columns and finished with DateTime tool.
I suppose this could be an issue if you wanted to retain double or single quotes that may have been contained within the string as opposed to surrounding the strings, but I figured I'd try something different.
This was a really cool exercise especially working with the Text to Column parsing tool.
I ran a few iterations for possible solutions, but ultimately I ended up using the formula tool to to remove the quotes from the column attribute and the dateparse function in the poem date attribute to reformat from a string to a date.