community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Meteor

Hi! First time posting here. I was able to complete challenge 2. I don't know enough about Alteryx yet to complete challenge 1 on my own. So I thought I would start with the first beginner level challenge. 

Thanks!

Quasar
Quasar

number 2, my solution attached

Asteroid

My solution

Meteoroid

Attached is my solution.

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
AlteryxCh2.PNG

My solution

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

My second and the second weekly challenge - had to borrow other solutions as im new to Alteryx, liking what i can do so far!!

Meteoroid

Where can i find the data set to input into Alteryx?

Meteor

Hi, 

@ajapczynsk001 the dataset is inside the challenge workflow when you download it. You will see it on the far left. When you run the workflow the far right side will populate with the output you are trying to get at.

I hope this helps. 

Asteroid

Here is my solution