community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Alteryx Certified Partner

Highlighted
Meteoroid

I have now done 2.... IN ONE DAY.  I added an extra tool because I didn't think of doing both pieces through the formula tool. 

Meteor

Challenge 2 solved. 

Here is my solution! Great way to get exposed to the Parsing tools!

Asteroid

Inspired18 by last week's conference. Challenge 2!

Bolide
Bolide

Nice work @emilysnyder!  Keep on learning and you will do amazing things with data in your career!

Meteor

Here's my take on the second week's challenge.

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler

Challenge #2 Workflow Solution.PNG 

This is only my second Weekly Challenge. I'm still having to look at the solution when I get totally stuck but it's starting to sink in. It's not the most efficient approach but at least I get there.

Here's my solution.

Alteryx Partner

my solution:

Spoiler
Solution.PNG