Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #198: Beverage Inventory

Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Accidentally hit submit...see below...

Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I agree with @TonyA about the min dates. I think if sorting a string, July 1, 2019 comes before June 29, 2019 however in date-time format it is the opposite.

Otherwise great challenge!

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution 🙂

Spoiler
challenge 198.PNG
Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@TonyA  and @ggruccio Great points!  The start file has been updated to reflect both solutions: the original solution, and the solution with DateTimes used to find the earliest values. 

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Solution attached. Thanks

Spoiler
bstroh_0-1578960767411.png
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

My Solution: 

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
キャプチャ.JPG
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Cool thanks, although it was quite an ez challenge I purposely embedded small land mines

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Yea thanks it was my challenge, I know it was easy but I thought it was a good practice for beginners. The data was real, I just changed the name of beers, but I used to do all this work daily via vlookups on excel Every **bleep** day it would literally take me 2 hours every morning to put it together until of course the discovery of Alteryx the best software ever automated it for me!!! 🤪

Highlighted
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution. Where are the pop tarts???

Spoiler
EstherB47_0-1578978914962.png

Cheers!

Esther