A solution to last week's challenge can be found here!
This week's challenge comes to us from @bdelarosa - thank you for your contribution!
Using the provided input files, organize the data to display:
- Inventory levels for products by location
- Previous sales history per product per location
- Average sales per product per location
- Total incoming product per product per location
- Earliest Purchase Order date a product may arrive.
Display all inventory levels even if no sales exist or no products are on purchase order.
I found the most time-consuming thing was to add default missing values in a manual way such as Location, Inventory Qty, Units Sold, or dates; other than that, it was pretty straight forward doing a couple of joins to get solution.