Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #191: BINGO!

Sash
7 - Meteor

Have managed to finish the challenge. However I am convinced there is a better way of getting the star in the middle than the method I have used. Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you 🙂

SamGon
7 - Meteor

Intermediate Solution attached.

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Since I submitted the original challenge, I tried to do something a little different... My husband and I are watching our way through the Star Trek canon, so I thought I'd do Star Trek: Deep Space Nine BINGO. It took me a little while to figure out the free space (and there's still a little gap that I couldn't figure out how to remove!)

Spoiler
I used my original solution, except I changed the title and background image for the free space.

I also gave the free space "item" field a different name (item_free), so I could format it differently than the normal spaces (larger and lighter-colored text).

kelly_gilbert_1-1577415694799.png

kelly_gilbert_0-1577415162035.png

Free space image source: https://www.goodfreephotos.com/astrophotography/blue-supergiants-in-the-night-sky.jpg.php

sonyakasenkramer
8 - Asteroid

Well, I got part of it. Achieved all of beginner and #'s 2 and 3 of intermediate. Off to work on macros, I guess 😕

Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1577810667872.png
JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution 🙂

Spoiler
challenge_191.PNG

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This was a toughie. I got close enough to the advanced solution,

Spoiler
Bingo CardBingo CardWorkflowWorkflow
mbogusz
9 - Comet
Spoiler
IntermediateIntermediate
Laszlo_D
8 - Asteroid

I used iterative macro to solve the advanced level.

image.png

Spoiler
image.png
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Ooh, fun one. Originally tried a graphic behind the banner for the Advanced challenge, but was having trouble getting things lined up well. So, went with a simpler text approach

Beginner:

EstherB47_1-1579573381304.png

Intermediate:

EstherB47_0-1579573343780.png

Advanced:

EstherB47_2-1579573541605.png

rmassambane
10 - Fireball