We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
Here's my attempt at this. After I did this, I realized that I could have concatenated the splits with a sum tool instead of the crosstab/transpose combo, and could have eliminated 4 or 5 extra tools.
Okay, it has been a while, so this was a nice challenge to get back in the saddle 😉
There was one thing that seemed really odd to me, and that was the field [Total Prior APV] that in the provided result was not Null, but saved as a string with the value "[Null]". I simply do not know why you would do that, but in order to match the result 100% I added the weird function