Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #19: Excel Record Locator

karenschuele
6 - Meteoroid

As a rookie, this was challenging!  Used the Tile tool for the first time....my solution not nearly as elegant as the posted solution, but it works.

euginalim
6 - Meteoroid

Used a Running Total tool instead of Multi-Row Formula - just getting creative! Capture.PNG2.PNG

AndrewBancroft
5 - Atom

Asal
7 - Meteor

I solved it through a complicated process!

My answer is different and I used the two different inputs ,I don't have to the input of others that solve it but my answer is match with the value inside this rows and columns  according to these two sheets.

I confused !

ganeshnaicker
7 - Meteor

Could have done with less tool

sahinakos
8 - Asteroid

DataG8
8 - Asteroid

I missed the simple approach options. Need more practice.

Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
mcultrera
8 - Asteroid

I came up with the same multi row function as solution.  Got a bit clunkier after that as I didn't think to use the summarize tool.  Although my method will work with text values as well as number values.

Vidya26
8 - Asteroid

My Solution

bnelly1987
8 - Asteroid

I have to disagree with the level of difficulty given. Took me a bit to get to the answer. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Spoiler
Solution-Challenge 019.PNG