community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #19: Excel Record Locator

Asteroid

Just uploading ones that I have had a go at. Thanks for putting these together!

Asteroid

I disagree with the request to "check the box for First Row Contains Data" - excel files have their headers in the first row, so there is not data there.  the only thing this changed for me is I am dealing with the 1st and 7th rows of data instead of 2nd and 8th.

Spoiler
19.JPG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Wow, seems like I should read the notes in the comment box as well as the community article, didnt see it was just sheet one and was assuming it was each sheet (AKA 1, 2 and 3)

Then I read it was only sheet one......

Spoiler
Workflow.png
Asteroid

Did it differently

Spoiler
19..png

Meteoroid

My solution

Solved!

Good exercise!

Spoiler