Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #189: Billboard Top 100

Amin
8 - Asteroid

Hi @jackie_liu, just sharing..

If you place your Filter Tool to much later in the workflow, you will have reduced number of tools required.

What I do when I have a parallel run of similar tools like yours, I will compare to see if there are really different configurations between the same tools in the different parallel paths, e.g. Decade determination, etc.

For example, you can determine the decade before the worfklow branches out via the Filter Tool for Top 10 vs Top 100s.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
ReconBen
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge 189.JPG

ChrisMelck
8 - Asteroid

I thought my year classification was better because it sorts naturally. Not often I have a solution with something I think is better.

Did anybody try to solve for situations where the artist was "So and so FEAT someone else"

So and so would then not be added to anything they released in their own right...

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

On a spree to binge complete weekly challenges

Spoiler
This is my solution

atcodedog05_0-1585125026527.png

NikitaParab
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
Annotation 2020-03-25 155507.jpg
Siobhan_Purcell
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Siobhan_Purcell_0-1585155902061.png

A nice little exercise to do in the late afternoon. Here's my solution!

Malvim
11 - Bolide

Here's my solution...

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Challenge # 189 solved

Spoiler
Annotation 2020-03-30 190813.png
Milanz
8 - Asteroid

😉