This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
Process: - Sorted records (not doing this right away was one of the mistakes I made early on) - Create "Remove Date" field to be one day prior to the subsequent install date (the other mistake I had made early on was in assuming that different manufacturers meant different output, so I had grouped by manufacturer) - Created "Currently Installed" record where Remove Date was null - Union of all Rot-Circ Hours inputs - Joined two streams by "Rig" - Created Rotating Hours and Circulating Hours fields - Created Removed Date field to be one day later than Remove Date - Filtered out data outside of relevant date range - Summed Rotating Hours and Circulating Hours with data grouped by just about everything else