community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #185: Amplify your Learning with Weekly Challenges!

Alteryx Certified Partner

I'll try to be present at the next Inspire

Spoiler
185.png
Meteor
Spoiler
Good challenge, fairly straight forward. Formatting things to look like the provided answer output took me longer than calculating the metrics. 

Capture.PNG
Meteor

My first weekly challenge - completed the first three parts in the session at Inspire (thanks guys!) and the bonus tonight afterwards.

Found the first three parts straightforward enough, but the bonus was a little odd. My interpretation of the question seems to be a lot different - there were 17 August Sundays between 2015-2018. For the answer to be "12" in hour 14, there'd need to be on average 12 lifts in that hour across the 17 August Sundays, and so 204 in total. I only find 12 in total across the dataset.

That said, my input dataset seems to be different to those others have used. I start off with 3,740 records, whereas I note that another from this thread I downloaded shows 3,948. Have I gone wrong somewhere?

Comet

Would be fun to be at Inspire Europe right now.

Spoiler
WC185 Bridge Lift.png
Bolide

Thank you sir/ma'am may I have another!

Seth

Quasar
Quasar

My solution, didn't do the formatting

My solution

Spoiler
18-10-_2019_13-08-04.png
Meteoroid

Meteor

Just back from Inspire, felt inspired to take a challenge, unfortunately didn't make that session but here is my submission!! 

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png

The Bonus got me, took me at least 30 min to figure out what was being asked doh!

A great Inspire once again!

Spoiler
challenge_185.PNG