Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #185: Amplify your Learning with Weekly Challenges!

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

I'll try to be present at the next Inspire

Spoiler
185.png
jmt214
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Good challenge, fairly straight forward. Formatting things to look like the provided answer output took me longer than calculating the metrics. 

Capture.PNG
mtedw
7 - Meteor

My first weekly challenge - completed the first three parts in the session at Inspire (thanks guys!) and the bonus tonight afterwards.

Found the first three parts straightforward enough, but the bonus was a little odd. My interpretation of the question seems to be a lot different - there were 17 August Sundays between 2015-2018. For the answer to be "12" in hour 14, there'd need to be on average 12 lifts in that hour across the 17 August Sundays, and so 204 in total. I only find 12 in total across the dataset.

That said, my input dataset seems to be different to those others have used. I start off with 3,740 records, whereas I note that another from this thread I downloaded shows 3,948. Have I gone wrong somewhere?

TylerNa
10 - Fireball

Would be fun to be at Inspire Europe right now.

Spoiler
WC185 Bridge Lift.png
smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Thank you sir/ma'am may I have another! 😄

Seth

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution, didn't do the formatting 😉

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My solution

Spoiler
18-10-_2019_13-08-04.png
cdavis19
7 - Meteor

paulfound
11 - Bolide

Just back from Inspire, felt inspired to take a challenge, unfortunately didn't make that session but here is my submission!! 

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png

The Bonus got me, took me at least 30 min to figure out what was being asked doh!

JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

A great Inspire once again!

Spoiler
challenge_185.PNG