Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #182: Word Sleuthing

deepaprash
8 - Asteroid

I got a different solution as well. I used text to columns instead of proposed solution of regex...but it should have the same result. Confused.

balajilolla
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Solution Attached

balajilolla_0-1589593824618.png

TomProwse
8 - Asteroid

Solution

Spoiler
TomProwse_0-1590678613798.png

mhou
8 - Asteroid

🙂 approximate

deviseetharaman
11 - Bolide
Spoiler

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Would have been faster if Data Cleansing had a "Remove Null Rows" option. Good practice using the summarize tool, Thanks!

Mengdee
8 - Asteroid

hmmm interesting challenge... wasn't difficult per se (if you take note of the hint first).  i was scratching my head until i re-read the challenge notes.. hehe

treepruner
9 - Comet

I got slightly different totals, but I think the difference is due to the way I stripped out punctuation in words with contractions.  I think I'd rather do the cleaning with an R package like tidytext or quanteda. than write a regEx expression for that!

sumanthskumar
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #40: Didn't get the exact same answer. I removed all the special characters and numbers. I also converted all the words to lowercase.

Spoiler
sumanthskumar_0-1594796762400.png

Blake
12 - Quasar

I got a slightly different answer than the given one but I also standardized casing to make sure to capture "The" and "the" et al together. 

Spoiler
182.png