community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #181: Ingredients of an Old Southern

Meteoroid

Please find attached my solution to the challenge. 

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
181.pngI ensured that the workflow can be customised to allow for more recipes (using a record ID) and for other analysis as well (by crosstabbing the data at the recordID level)
Asteroid

Here is my solution

Bolide

Fun challenge! Now I can go make myself an old-fashioned!

Spoiler
Challenge 181.PNG

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Quasar

Was it necessary to use python for this? No. 

Did I challenge myself to learn python and start using it more? Yes.

Working to identify moments where python may be more advantageous than using some of the built in tools. I think parsing JSON may be one of them...

Spoiler
challenge image.PNG

Meteor

My solution using regex. I feel like I should try to use the tools rather than regex, but I need practice in both, haha.

Spoiler
challenge-181.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx Partner

My Solution

Yeah, I had to overachieve.  I used the Reporting palette to download the image and create a recipe card.

181_output.png

Spoiler
181.png