This time, instead of trying to get the fastest solve time or trying to create the workflow with the fewest tools, I tried to get this done with the fewest runs. Day to day, I'm constantly adding tools to the canvas then running the workflow to check the data as I build out workflows. So I wanted to challenge myself to trust my thinking and continue on adding tools without running so often. In the end, I got this done in 3 runs.
I decided to look slightly differently at the challenge. Instead of flagging only the records in shipment data, I flagged all orders, as I thought it's also important to know which orders have not shipped at all but maybe should be on their way. Also added breakdown by parts with how much was shipped and how much is left to be shipped. Thanks for the challenge!
and so here are my results: