Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #179: Calculating Order Status

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This time, instead of trying to get the fastest solve time or trying to create the workflow with the fewest tools, I tried to get this done with the fewest runs. Day to day, I'm constantly adding tools to the canvas then running the workflow to check the data as I build out workflows. So I wanted to challenge myself to trust my thinking and continue on adding tools without running so often. In the end, I got this done in 3 runs. 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
mbogusz
9 - Comet

Spoiler
Messy solutionMessy solution
hanykowska
11 - Bolide

I decided to look slightly differently at the challenge. Instead of flagging only the records in shipment data, I flagged all orders, as I thought it's also important to know which orders have not shipped at all but maybe should be on their way. Also added breakdown by parts with how much was shipped and how much is left to be shipped. Thanks for the challenge!

and so here are my results:

image.png

alexm06
8 - Asteroid

This is my solution

Arunas
5 - Atom

This is my solution

Spoiler
Capture.JPG

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

My solution

Spoiler
w.png

Dan

Brian_Stoffel
8 - Asteroid

Some of my lines were different. I counted the shipments without orders as "received not ordered" instead of order complete. 

maryas
8 - Asteroid

Here's my take on the challenge. 

Cheers !

Marya

Ellie_P
8 - Asteroid

payam2
8 - Asteroid

It took me a little while to understand what's going on, but then all I had to do is to follow what was in the body of the question.