Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.
I did not complete this in my under 10 minute goal. I found myself getting tripped up on looking at the wrong field for updating the "Order Complete" column. Attached is my solution.
I'm not sure my solution would catch multiple shipments but it works for the data provided.
As others have noted, Order 8 Line 12 is a bit dodgy due to the nature of having a quantity of 1 being in Open Orders and a quantity of 1 having been shipped... Regardless, my answer matches the output and is attached.
There's a flaw in one of the orders in the expected outcome - at least, I think so.
Not my cleanest solution but it works... I get to the same results...
Not sure about the quantity on order line 8 line 12 though...
Not the best solution but still got the output.
I would agree with a few of the other replies that there might be an error in the input file for one of the line items.