This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
This took me some time to finish. But all in all it was a fun challenge.
STEP: 1. Parsed the soil composition in the borrow file and then used a transpose tool to get all the soil types in one column. 2. After the transpose - the data was then parsed again to get the % composition of all the soil types.Also, additionally I have cleaned the data using the cleansing tool as there were leading spaces. 3. In the next step I calculated the room volume and also the %cubic value for each soil for a room. 4. In the next step I calculated the weight of the soil for each room. 5. In the next couple of step , I calculated the total weight of the soil for each borrow and then calculated the average weight of the soil for all borrows. 6. In the next step I calculated the average weight of the wood per cubic foot for all the wood types and appended it to the average soil weight we got form the previous step. 7 In the next step I calculated the Wood chucked if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
My numbers didn't match with the expected out at first as I didnt convert the (l,W,h) values to foot at first. Also all my calculated fields were integers. I had to convert them to 'Double' to get the exact result.