We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
Hi! Here my solution 🙂
well that was properly challenging
Man - this was an interesting one!
First started out by trying to create a word frequency for Hamlet translated into Pig Latin. Interestingly - it turned out that this gave the first 6 letters, but did not match to anything after this.
Accidentally, after feeding this through an append tool, created a brute-force approach (like @Claje ) and it unlocked the translation.
So I spent the rest of the time doing a pig-latin decoder which is case sensitive - works relatively well with only a few issues that I didn't commit the time to ferret out.