community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #175: Tire Size Calculator

Alteryx
Alteryx

Meteoroid

Here is my solution. Thanks to this challenge I learned how to chain apps. Thanks!

Alteryx
Alteryx

Funny, I had to build something very similar to this for someone last week.

Meteor

Done!

Spoiler
#175 App1.PNG#175 App3.PNG#175 App2.PNG

   

Meteor

Solved!

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.pngclipboard_image_1.pngclipboard_image_2.png
Meteor

Complete!

solution 175 image 1.PNGsolution 175 image 2.PNGsolution 175 image 3.PNG

Spoiler

Alteryx Partner

Done! Snipped of the first app:

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Meteoroid
Spoiler
Challenge #175 - Solution.png
Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
App 1
175. Apps.PNG 

App 2

175. Apps 2.PNG

App 3
175. Apps 3.PNG
Was very close but couldn't get them to chain properly. I had them all setup in the same way as the first one, but the results weren't being carried through. So I had to check the solution and use the external source method of Name and Value. Thanks @jevon for your assistance too!