Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #174: Appyhay Ondaymay!

DanielMS
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

"Don't" took some fiddling. Also the answer has "Youyay" whereas my answer had "ouyay" which I thought was more in-keeping with Wiki's rules...

Spoiler
Challenge 174.png
Ruud
10 - Fireball
Spoiler

Capture.PNG

Kinda lowkey disagree with the solution, but my solution isn't correct either (I think "I'm" is 2 words, not 1, but I'm not parsing the m correctly either). Anyway, back to work.

zjosephson
5 - Atom
Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
shnbrb
7 - Meteor

Usedyay isthay allengechay otay ytray andyay actisepray omesay Egexray. Ealingday ithway ethay eadinglay andyay ailingtray itespacewhay asway unfay. Iyay alsoyay otgay ippedtray upyay ybay yyay asyay ayay owelvay.

Spoiler
174.PNG

Pig Latin Decoder for next week?

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Very fun problem. I learned a lot about Regex. I initially used a python script (which is included) but thank you to @estherb47 for introducing me to the STRCSPN function which allowed me to solve it without python.

Spoiler
ph_solution.PNG
PaceParillo
7 - Meteor

Formula tool for the win!

Spoiler
174Spoiler.PNG
pjdit
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge_174_Spoiler.JPG

Ymay Olutionsay!

Reesetrain2
9 - Comet

All,

I could not get the punctuation or the line breaks, but I was able to re-create the Pig Latin.

-Some of the words are slightly different because of my IF/THENs.

-Cheers!

Matt

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
fmeo
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
174.PNG