community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #173: Tour de France - Crow Edition

Meteor

My solution below,

Spoiler
173.PNG

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

my solution 

Spoiler
Tour de France solution.JPG

Looking at the other solutions I took a long-winded approach but this is my first post and challenge I've resolved straight up so I'm happy

Meteor
Spoiler
challenge-173.PNG

I've only done early challenges so far, but I thought I'd skip ahead a bit.

Asteroid

Very fitting to be watching the 2019 tour while completing this challenge! 

Spoiler
Challenge 173.png
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Meteor

I enjoy working with Spatial data, too bad my normal work doesn't involve it more...

Spoiler
Tour De France.png
Meteoroid

My solution. I'm new to these weekly challenges and have been working through some of the introductory ones. Great way to solidify my understanding of how Alteryx works. Thanks!

Asteroid
Spoiler
173_solution.png173_solution.png

Meteoroid

My solution includes creating spatial objects connecting the origin and destination cities.

Spoiler
solution.JPG