This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I think we're double-counting some households in the Grades 1-12 calculation... For example, if a household has a child in first grade and a child in the fifth grade, wouldn't they be included in both counts?)
Since there wasn't an obvious way to separate them, I made the assumption that we were supposed to add them all together (and I filtered out any blocks where % Grades 1-12 was > 100%).
I thought that I zipped through this pretty easily, until I ended up with a few additional blocks that were not in the solution!
Noticing that my "extras" were significantly higher-ranked than those in the solution, I realized that the intent was to cut off as soon as we hit 10,000 (I had been trying to fully utilize the 10,000 capacity by including some lower-ranked blocks that were small enough to fit within the cap). Had I realized that earlier, I would have just used Running Total; instead, I re-purposed my Multi-Row Formula instead, since it was already in the workflow.
This untidy workflow makes me cringe, but in the interest of keeping it real...