community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #171: 2019 Grand Prix US - Heat 2

Asteroid

Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution I loved the answer checking macro on this! Would be an awesome feature on future challenges

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Meteoroid

Challenge Completed

Challenge Completed

Asteroid

Can someone post a version of this challenge file that can open with 2018.1 version?

Spoiler
Challenge171.png
Highlighted
Asteroid

All,

My solution!

-I freely admit that I was a bit stumped when they said 10,000 Households without going over as it took me a minute to realize that they wanted a cumulative using a  running total or other method.

-Cheers!

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Matt

Asteroid
Spoiler
image.png

I am slowly getting faster, this one only took me 20 minutes

Spoiler
After I made this, I had to look if there was a faster/clever way to do this, but I looks similar to so many others

2019-07-25 09_40_24-Alteryx Designer x64 - FINAL_Heat2_Question_WC.yxmd_.pngMy 20 minutes workflow

Still Climbing

/Verakso