community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #170: 2019 Grand Prix US - Heat 1

Spoiler
08-07-2019 13-54-50.jpg
Meteor

Done

Spoiler
image.png
Alteryx Partner

Quite an easy one! 

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
A little different from some of the other solutions, solution attached.

Challenge 170 Solution.PNG

Here is my solution

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Asteroid

700 forecast for me...

Atom

Pulsar
Pulsar
Spoiler
Apparently I learned from my on stage experience and took a much faster route this time around. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Oh, and in case you were wondering, here is the awesome playlist I played on shuffle in those soundproof headphones: https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/444e742fa4eb4363a8db655972f243fcsune?ref=dm_sh_21d6-bff3-759...

Asteroid

Wow... was Inspire so long ago that I totally forgot the Grand Prix challenges? I thought it would feel like cheating when these were posted (since I watched them live), but with my terrible memory it feels like a brand-new challenge!

Solve time: 7:24

Spoiler
I vacillated on transposing vs. using two separate multi-row tools. That cost me some time, but in the end I think transpose is probably the more flexible solution.

challenge_170_workflow.png

Asteroid

I had the privilege of visiting Inspire this year in Nashville and can't wait for the next one.