community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #170: 2019 Grand Prix US - Heat 1

Highlighted
Meteoroid

Found it assuring this time to find out that my thought process corresponds to the Turbo Boost part :-). Anyway, am sure there are other creative approaches to get to the same result.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Here's my solution

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Asteroid

Awesome!

Meteoroid

Good Challenge

Challenge Completed 

Atom

Here's a shot at my first weekly challenge - used a weird series of joins and filters to get the averages because I couldn't figure out the multi-row tool.

Alteryx Partner

My solution

Meteoroid

My solution

I am amazed by the skilled people participating in the Grand Prix. 

Also I am humble and pleased that Partners are not allowed to participated, so I would not have to show my incompetence and make a fool out of my self, because this took me ½ an hour 

Spoiler
But as it turns out, I seem to have the 703 version.

2019-07-25 09_02_55-Alteryx Designer x64 - Weekly_Challenge_170_Solution_Verakso.yxmd.pngMy ½ hour workflow

I had to brush up on the usage of ETS modelling, since that is nor in my area of expertise, but looking further into old challenges and a brush up on the Time Series Modeling Live Training helped

Still Climbing

/Verakso

Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge 170.PNG