Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #170: 2019 Grand Prix US - Heat 1

Reesetrain2
9 - Comet

All,

This one wasn't too bad for me as I am pretty familiar with the ARIMA and ETS Tools.

-The hardest part for me was filtering off the years with only one session, using the Multi-Row Formula for and then bringing them back with a Union.

-Cheers!

Matt

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

mbogusz
9 - Comet

I had originally taken the average from Summer 1 to Summer 2 to Summer 1 vs. only taking averages for Summer 1's and Summer 2's, but that wasn't right.  The Turbo Boost really helped as well as downloading the Alteryx Predictive Tools, which I hadn't downloaded before to save time on installing.  One of the coolest steps I thought was using the Input tool to grab all the files in a single folder.

tjhorne11
6 - Meteoroid

Solved! Good time series test. 

Spoiler
Heat1.JPG
LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
EmilyCR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Forgot to time myself for this one.

Eduardo_Pavan
6 - Meteoroid

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

JReid
9 - Comet
Spoiler
image.png

Feeling pretty proud of this one. Shout out to the Time Series Analysis teachers from Inspire 2019!

kat
12 - Quasar

While this might've not taken me very long to do, I know that the on stage situation is a bit different... Kudos to all the contestants!

Spoiler
Challenge #170.PNG
Wouter
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 170.jpg
lmorrell
11 - Bolide

Got a bit sidetracked accounting for income groups and remembering how to target the ETS tool - but a fun challenge nonetheless! 

Spoiler
Snag_51a0da0e.png

With a time of 8.15

Spoiler
Screenshot_20190718-092213.jpg