Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #170: 2019 Grand Prix US - Heat 1

Johnny8672
5 - Atom
Spoiler
08-07-2019 13-54-50.jpg
badiualex
8 - Asteroid

Done

Spoiler
image.png
yalmar_m
11 - Bolide

Quite an easy one! 

SandeepSK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Spoiler
A little different from some of the other solutions, solution attached.

Challenge 170 Solution.PNG
rtorresb16
5 - Atom

Here is my solution

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
pasccout
8 - Asteroid

700 forecast for me...

BUD
5 - Atom

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
Apparently I learned from my on stage experience and took a much faster route this time around. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Oh, and in case you were wondering, here is the awesome playlist I played on shuffle in those soundproof headphones: https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/444e742fa4eb4363a8db655972f243fcsune?ref=dm_sh_21d6-bff3-759...

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Wow... was Inspire so long ago that I totally forgot the Grand Prix challenges? I thought it would feel like cheating when these were posted (since I watched them live), but with my terrible memory it feels like a brand-new challenge!

Solve time: 7:24

Spoiler
I vacillated on transposing vs. using two separate multi-row tools. That cost me some time, but in the end I think transpose is probably the more flexible solution.

challenge_170_workflow.png

DataKyle
8 - Asteroid

I had the privilege of visiting Inspire this year in Nashville and can't wait for the next one.