Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #169: Women's World Cup Wins

Ankit_Useready
6 - Meteoroid

Good to use Multi Row formulae tool by considering an expression.Challenge 169 Women's World Cup Wins.PNG

Ajjay
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Ajjay_0-1626969179419.png

Terrymax
7 - Meteor

My 1st weekly challenge solution. 

preiner813
6 - Meteoroid

Women's World Cup Wins

madhuriSivalenka
5 - Atom

Solution below

Clare_Page
6 - Meteoroid

I seemed to do this differently from most. I also didn't understand what the home columns were for so I ignored them, got the same result though.

KilianL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great introduction to some basic concepts around formula, summarize, sort and sample.

Spoiler
169 - Women's World Cup Wins - Kilian.jpg
dfurlow
8 - Asteroid

getting more fluid... i think the most difficult part was figuring out what's in the source file.

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

I went through a couple of iterations before I finally got the answer and that's down to me not reading the question.

Spoiler
Untitled.png

dfurlow
8 - Asteroid

getting more fluid... i think the most difficult part was figuring out what's in the source file.   and it seems that you have to send unpackaged solutions, a .yxzp files don't seem to be included in challenge counts...