community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #169: Women's World Cup Wins

Asteroid

A solution to last week's challenge can be found here

Using the values in the attached file "womens_world_cup_data.txt", determine which team won the most matches. 

1200px-2019_FIFA_Women's_World_Cup.pngGo Team USA!

Pulsar
Pulsar
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Asteroid
Spoiler
169challenge.JPG
Formula + Summarise. I was trying to incorporate giving weightage to wins to home team incase of ties but realised that wasn't necessarily accounted for in the final results. 
Asteroid
Spoiler
Didn't realize there'd be games with ties at first!

Quick challenge to break up the work day!

Bolide
Bolide
Spoiler
challenge169.JPG

Finished this one quickly!

Asteroid

Simple

Spoiler
Solution-Challenge 169.PNG
Meteor

Quick and fun challenge! Tried to use as few tools as possible, some cool solutions.

Spoiler
challenge_169.png
Meteor

I thought home goals played into tie breakers? But I also don't understand soccer scoring.  

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 11.36.09 AM.png
Meteoroid
Spoiler
Is it... England?

Week 169.PNG
Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution

Spoiler
24-06-_2019_20-45-34.png