community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #169: Women's World Cup Wins

Asteroid

All,

I used formula to use the scores ti determine a wining team or Tie and then later used a filter to get rid off all the ties. Finally, I used the Summarize to determine the max count and a Join to finish.

-Cheers!

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Quasar
Spoiler
Challenge #169.PNG

Selby_snip_challenge_169_start_file.PNG

Atom

challenge_169.PNG

Meteor

Highlighted
Meteoroid

Spoiler
Solution below Capture.PNG

Meteoroid
Spoiler
Fei's solution.PNG
Meteoroid
Spoiler
RC_Challenge169_Solution.png
Asteroid

Hi @BarnesK, what is this tool you're using to compare the workflow output to the solution output?  I've been using join tools for this and sometimes having to join by more fields than I'd like to admit.  This looks like it might be a more automatic way.

Unknown tool.png

Asteroid