Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #169: Women's World Cup Wins

mizzou541
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
I wanted to have a proper Wins/Losses/Ties type of standings so I split Team I and Team J (keeping column for team name, score, and oppscore) and calculated the W/L/T and then merged back together.  Then I just summarized and sorted.  

169 Solution.PNG

MikeHinz
8 - Asteroid

Very Easy Challange

Adam_Dooley
8 - Asteroid

First time answering one of these challenges.  I need to do more!  

kshashank03
7 - Meteor

It looks like Tieland won the most games! Bad joke?

Spoiler
Shashank Challenge 169 Screenshot.png

Nice little challenge to break up the workday, the biggest challenge I see with this is importing the ".csv"

Spoiler
You need to manually use an input tool as you cannot just drag and drop the .txt file as you would most. Remember, a .csv file (comma separated value) is basically a text file with some formatting to tell the computer how columns are defined. In this case, the columns are defined by spaces. 

When you use the import tool, here are the parameters you use to bring it in:

Shashank Challenge 169 Screenshot 2.png
tochy
8 - Asteroid

169.JPG

jburney
6 - Meteoroid

ericman2509
5 - Atom
Spoiler
169EM_Solution.PNG
CLashae
5 - Atom

My Solution 

alex
11 - Bolide

Totally geeked out on the stats for this one.  So much more to it than total wins.  The team with the most wins did not have the best winning % of the top 5 teams. 

Spoiler
169a.JPG169b.JPG
Manikandan-M
5 - Atom

Challenge_169.PNG