community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #169: Women's World Cup Wins

Spoiler
I wanted to have a proper Wins/Losses/Ties type of standings so I split Team I and Team J (keeping column for team name, score, and oppscore) and calculated the W/L/T and then merged back together.  Then I just summarized and sorted.  

169 Solution.PNG

Asteroid

Very Easy Challange

Asteroid

First time answering one of these challenges.  I need to do more!  

Highlighted
Meteor

It looks like Tieland won the most games! Bad joke?

Spoiler
Shashank Challenge 169 Screenshot.png

Nice little challenge to break up the workday, the biggest challenge I see with this is importing the ".csv"

Spoiler
You need to manually use an input tool as you cannot just drag and drop the .txt file as you would most. Remember, a .csv file (comma separated value) is basically a text file with some formatting to tell the computer how columns are defined. In this case, the columns are defined by spaces. 

When you use the import tool, here are the parameters you use to bring it in:

Shashank Challenge 169 Screenshot 2.png
Asteroid

169.JPG

Atom

Spoiler
169EM_Solution.PNG
Atom

My Solution 

Bolide

Totally geeked out on the stats for this one.  So much more to it than total wins.  The team with the most wins did not have the best winning % of the top 5 teams. 

Spoiler
169a.JPG169b.JPG

Challenge_169.PNG