community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #167: Grand Prix 2019

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
Asteroid

Very nice!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Took me 3 attempts to do the joins right, and then finally realize calculating DateTimeDiff by years seems to ignore days. More f1/motogp/racing challenges please (:

Spoiler
ZH WF SOL.PNG
Alteryx Certified Partner

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx Certified Partner

Challenge Completed 

Alteryx Partner

I calculated the decimal age using the proposed solution from this thread (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/DateTimeDiff-result-in-decimal-years/m...) but I think it could be done slightly more precies though. However, the challenge was a nice one and here's my take on it:

Spoiler
167.png
Meteoroid
Spoiler
Chaleng_167.PNG

Asteroid

167 solution

Meteor

Here's my version of the solution!