Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #165: KRYPTOS!!!

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Fun and amazing challenge.

I will blankly admit that I do not understand the ½ of it, and my take on section III was the lazy one.

But shout out to @danilang for showing the way and make a macro.

First I did the logic for Section I and was about to replicate that to Section II, but since they are the same, a macro is the right way.

Spoiler
It is rather amazing what you can do in Alteryx.

The overall workflow looks like this
WorkflowWorkflow
And the macro it self looks like this
MacroMacro

Yeah, so obviously I did not solve Section III as it was intended, but still this challenge had me intrigued, and I have spent some time on reading up on this sculpture

Apparently the artist has given a hint to Section IV, that the characters 64 to 74 is BERLINCLOCK as that would help 😄

Still Climbing
/Verakso

zhuy42
7 - Meteor

My solution to part 1 and 2.

RichoBsJ
11 - Bolide

Hi! Here my solution :)

nini
8 - Asteroid

part I. - IV.:

asifk
8 - Asteroid

Only able to do first 2 

Spoiler
jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution to sections I and II

Spoiler
Got there in the end with a LOT of help from spoilers posted by other, smarter, Alteryxers. I don't think I'll be graduating top of my class from spy school.

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 18.37.54.png

TimHuff
7 - Meteor

Fun challenge! I used a Python script for the DEBUG part-- hope that wasn't cheating.

Spoiler
165.jpg
anaibeth
8 - Asteroid

Here's my take on sections 1 and 2, I didn't even understand what I was supposed to do on the rest. (shame, shame, shame)

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed. Did sections 1 and 2.