community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy

Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my solution.

Asteroid
@Carlithian I'm assuming the Positive Feedback Reviews represent the total number of other positive reviews for different products the reviewer has given.  That helps to eliminate if a reviewer account was newly created for the sole purpose of ramping up the average rating of the product. Their methodology is giving more credibility/weight/heft to the reviewers having reviewed more than one product and filters out the possible 'noise' reviewers/reviews.

Spoiler
Challenge 164 Solution.png
Alteryx Certified Partner

Voilà mon solution

Spoiler
Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 21.13.39.png
Nebula
Nebula

Got a slightly different answer on one category than @ChristineB - but the rest matched.

Good exercise in data prep and cleaning!

Result1.pngMinor difference

Spoiler

Solution.png

Asteroid

Not too bad!

Spoiler
Solution-Challenge 164.PNG
Meteoroid

Probably not the fastest way to arrive at the solution, but it works! 

Spoiler
Challenge 164.PNG
Spoiler
Spoiler

ac164.PNG

Originally made it harder that it needed to be.  Fun one!

Meteoroid
Spoiler
Spoiler Alert #164.JPG
Asteroid

My solution

Here's mine. I've tried both of the most common approaches. It seems that the below *spoiler* is the only way to work around the 'ID1119 issue'. Still not quite sure how and why... Happy to hear your feedback.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Schermafbeelding 2019-06-25 om 21.41.53.png