Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy

BA02
7 - Meteor

164.PNG

 Done! This was a quick one 😄

Priyanka_Ms
8 - Asteroid

Solution

Vidya_Killivalavan
7 - Meteor

solution

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Hi @ChristineB and all practitioners, 

My results are not exact. The Avg_rating derived from summarize tool shows rounding on some numbers and decimal figures on others. Unable to figure out how to match the Avg_rating with solution provided. Hence the top 5 are different on some classes compared to the solution.

If possible let me know the reason for variance otherwise the results are slightly different 🙂

Regards,

Pratik

SimonEvans
8 - Asteroid

Weekly CHallenge 164.PNG

pdave87
11 - Bolide

@SimonEvans Super thanks!!

Filter condition did the trick 🙂 I had taken > 10 instead of >= 10. Maybe I missed to recheck this step in solution yesterday. 

One of the scariest piece of word 'data' and 'data + analysis'. Every step should be understood thoroughly i.e. why >= 10 and not >10. It makes world of difference in the output and analysis.

And in the assessments, how quickly we understand the requirement correctly to derive the expected output. I flunked 1st attempt, fingers crossed for 2nd.

Many thanks for help.

Pratik

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Posting corrected version of my workflow. @SimonEvans thanks for helping.

@ChristineB thanks for the practice exercise. Every challenge has a take away for me. Super thanks to all the experts for spending time and providing these challenges for hands-on practice.

Regards,

Pratik

mchr
8 - Asteroid

binay2448
11 - Bolide

My Solution attached...

Vidya_Killivalavan
7 - Meteor

solution