Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy

AnaisComyn
9 - Comet

Done ! 

kzielinski19
5 - Atom

Fun challenge although I wish the objective was worded differently... The solution was expecting you to only include items that at least 10 other customers marked as helpful whereas I was led to believe that any item marked as helpful to another customer (i.e.: Positive Feedback Count greater than 0 indicated a positive feedback review) was to be included. Took me forever to understand that!

psampaio005
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution !!!

Spoiler
#164 - Solution - PS.JPG
bmcclelland46
10 - Fireball

My solution.

Spoiler

bmcclelland46_0-1597244006252.png

RNG
8 - Asteroid

JoePC
9 - Comet

Solution Attached

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Not difficult one

Spoiler
en-164.PNG
Inactive User
Not applicable

Here is a different solution from my end

soroosj
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler

Tony_Castillo
9 - Comet

I should've read some of the other solutions before comparing results as it would've saved me time in researching the discrepancy. But, since I spent the time researching the difference I'll go ahead and provide my assessment in hopes of saving time for others.

The 'discrepancy' of clothing id is actually an issue with the provided solution. As shown below in the first spoiler, the Unique tool is pulling from the pre-filtered data set. This then joins the unique prefiltered data with the average ratings, thereby re-adding the clothes with < 10 positive feedback count. Therefore, the provided end results are incorrect and Clothing ID 1119 under Class Name Jackets should not be in the final results. Instead, ID 1119 responses from Class name Outerwear should be included.

Spoiler
TC_bot_0-1599922339707.png
TC_bot_1-1599922801464.png

The below is shows the correct results.

Spoiler
TC_bot_2-1599923201131.png