Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy

KaleyVolk1
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Untitled.png
klyuka
8 - Asteroid

Have a nice day.

davimariel
6 - Meteoroid

A really good challenge!

Spoiler
Solution_164.PNG
juansagasta
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
dhtay
8 - Asteroid

Done. I only found out about the option to group by fields in the sample tool after finishing the challenge, so I used the multi-row formula tool instead.

meganhan
7 - Meteor

CapriceW
8 - Asteroid

Here's another!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Challenge 164 is completed! However does not match the proposed output. I've outlined why i believe there is (and many others) have found a difference when creating their workflow:

Spoiler
So i believe I've found why most people have been getting a difference between their output and the expected output. The solution takes a unique of the list on  rather than clothing id, department id and class id. Since we have a jacket class and outwear class version for clothing id 1119 the unique tool will lose the outwear class version. When joining this back onto our initial flow it will change the only row with a positive feedback count for item 1119 greater than or equal to 10 from an outwear class to a jacket class and thus placing it in the wrong group when we come to summarise and sort the output.

My solution:

challenge 164 JMS solution.PNG

Issues with the weekly challenge solution pinned to the thread:

Challenge 164 solution disagreement (1).PNGChallenge 164 solution disagreement (2).PNGChallenge 164 solution disagreement (3).PNG