community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #162: Mondays....they're Marvel-ous!

Meteor
Spoiler
Spoiler

comics screen.png

I've attached my solution.

Asteroid
Spoiler
challenge162_viveknshah.JPG
Did some summarise to identify why the difference in count and realised its to do with how unique picked up the values because there was a slight difference in the title but if you notice functionally - they implied the same issues and year so I missed out redundant data and I can live with that. 
Asteroid

Hi everyone, here`s my solView discussion in a popupChallenge 162.PNGution for this  

Alteryx Partner

Solution.

Meteor
Spoiler

Untitled.png

Asteroid
Spoiler
162_tochy.JPG
Meteor
Spoiler
challenge_162_spoiler.PNG

My regex isn't as pretty and also slight difference -I think more filtering on "Hardback" etc.

Meteor

fun stuff, nice to have interesting subject matter

Spoiler
using Regex to break up titles is helpful.

Marvelous.png

Alteryx Certified Partner

Spoiler
Capture.PNG