community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #162: Mondays....they're Marvel-ous!

Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 162.jpg
Nebula
Nebula

Of course the real question is...what happened to Millie the Model and the Two-Gun Kid

YearlyPopularity.png

Spoiler
WF.png

Result.png

Dan

This week, I've learned the names of numerous comic characters I'd never heard before ... Beside that, my record count is not exactly identical to the solution, difference seems to be caused by handling of issues like "12.1" or "0.5".

My salutation ;)

Back to challenges!

Spoiler
AWC_162.PNG
Alteryx Partner

Decided to challenge myself and do it all in only 1 regex parse. Had it match perfectly.

Spoiler
162..png

Asteroid

My solution attached.

I also had the record count discrepancy due to the '0.5' and '12.1' issues.

Bolide
Bolide

Looks like you can get a different list depending on which field you parse.  I made it match the expected output.

Thanks for a great challenge, it was almost just like

tenor.gifSnap

Spoiler
Okay, I must admit, I had a small challenge in getting the result to match the provided output, but in the end, nothing a little data cleansing couldn't handle, so my workflow ended looking like this:
2019-04-30 21_25_10-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_162_solution_veraksoi.yxmd.pngMy final workflow

and i kept more than 50% 😁

Still Climbing
/Verakso

Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution :(   (my record count is also slightly different, checked it 100 times but I don't see what happens)