Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #162: Mondays....they're Marvel-ous!

Wouter
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 162.jpg
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Of course the real question is...what happened to Millie the Model and the Two-Gun Kid

YearlyPopularity.png

Spoiler
WF.png

Result.png

Dan

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This week, I've learned the names of numerous comic characters I'd never heard before ... Beside that, my record count is not exactly identical to the solution, difference seems to be caused by handling of issues like "12.1" or "0.5".

Azez_Almousa
5 - Atom

My salutation ;)

catarina_pimpao
8 - Asteroid

Back to challenges!

Spoiler
AWC_162.PNG
Alekh
9 - Comet

Decided to challenge myself and do it all in only 1 regex parse. Had it match perfectly.

Spoiler
162..png

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

I also had the record count discrepancy due to the '0.5' and '12.1' issues.

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Looks like you can get a different list depending on which field you parse.  I made it match the expected output.

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Thanks for a great challenge, it was almost just like

SnapSnap

Spoiler
Okay, I must admit, I had a small challenge in getting the result to match the provided output, but in the end, nothing a little data cleansing couldn't handle, so my workflow ended looking like this:
My final workflowMy final workflow

and i kept more than 50% 😁

Still Climbing
/Verakso

RichoBsJ
11 - Bolide

Hi! Here my solution :(   (my record count is also slightly different, checked it 100 times but I don't see what happens)