We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
Wanted to try and join a lookup table to work like an approximate VLOOKUP, but struggled with it. Ended up with a formula based solution, but definitely curious if anyone finds a way to accomplish it via a similar method.
Fun challenge! I have used the R tool with an input tool, but not without an input.
I got to show this to the wife, since she is a gemologist and diamond grader 😊
It took me some serious time to solve this one.
Struggled with the reading of the rda file, seem I was not the only one who quite didn't get how to use slashes properly.
Second was the grouping. At first I hadn't seen the provided Output, so I just went for the quick and easy Smart Tile.
But just before I was to submit the answer I noticed the Output, and found out, that it was not that easy after all 😉