community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #16: Parsing Out the New-line Character

Alteryx Partner

Attached is my solution!

Meteor

This was a quick one, although I had just walked through the examples of the multi-row formula yesterday, so was very familiar with the data. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Done!

Asteroid
Spoiler
16.JPG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Went with a formula and select tool to keep a minimal tool count.

Spoiler
Workflow.png
Asteroid

@JoeM - Do you have plans to clean up old challenges at all? The output table should be updated to include a space between lamb and whose. 

Director, Customer Enablement
Director, Customer Enablement

@Probley, I just try to fix them as I see people point them out. If you ever want to see something changed and make sure I'm notified, reach out to me at jmiller@alteryx.com.

Meteoroid

Easy one :)

Bolide

I'm still at the beginner level...

Alteryx
Alteryx

Solution below:

Spoiler
Mads_Challenge16.PNG