community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #158: Personality Quiz

Alteryx Certified Partner

Here's my solution

Spoiler
Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 16.29.55.png
Nebula
Nebula

This is great - what a fantastic personality test.

I achieved the same outcome without using any reporting tools.

Spoiler
Used a link tool on the interface to achieve the same outcome - seemed to be a more direct route.

Glad to learn how to do links in reporting text tho!

Solution.pngSolution2.png
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx

I did this with radio buttons first, but changed to drop down boxes. Makes the interface a lot cleaner and streamlined the workflow quite a bit.

Spoiler
2019-07-29_17-43-38.png
Asteroid

It's been along time since I've seen that!  Great challenge to make us more familiar with some of the interface and reporting tools!

Spoiler
Challenge 158.JPG

Here is my solution

This was a good prank @JoeM haha

Reminds me of a time I trolled my friend Ricky who was to marry Ashley (for obvious reasons ofcourse)

Meteor

Never going to give it up...

Spoiler
158.jpg
Alteryx Partner

Challenge 158 is done!

Spoiler
challenge 158 JMS solution.PNG