Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #158: Personality Quiz

HuwHallam
8 - Asteroid

Love this @JoeM ! A bit of a challenge for me - I'm still pretty new to apps/publishing - but got there in the end!

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Seems like the app online always goes to the same youtube video.  I made mine do the same.

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

It does help when I post my solution.....

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My app attached

Spoiler
AppApp
AbiramiJothi
7 - Meteor

Completed! Good refresher for reporting tools.

Output:

Output.PNG

Best,

Abi

Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

My solution! :)

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge158.JPG
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed 

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Ha ha ha, one really needs to pay attention to the date this challenge was posted.

But thanks for the Rick-roll, and it was fun to build an app, not something I have done much of, but here is my solution

Spoiler
I started out by building the basics for the workflow, before turning it into an app.

In the end it came up looking like this:
The WorkflowThe WorkflowFrom within the Alteryx Designer you can then run the App, and when I do, it ended up looking like this:
The AppThe AppAnd the result (depending on the answers) pretty much looks the same as in the provided App
The ResultThe Result
I am happy though, that I have previously watched the Analytic App Development for Intermediate Users Live Training from @JoeM since it gives some great insight not only in how to build applications but also how to debug them 👍

It seems that you cannot attach Apps to the community, so I have saved the App as a Alteryx Package instead.

Still Climbing
/Verakso

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
Just made a simple app to output the answers recorded using a Browse.

Capture.PNG
jasperlch
12 - Quasar

Nice challenge!