community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #158: Personality Quiz

Alteryx Certified Partner

Fun challenge ... made some small changes to the interface and tool selection only. It would be interesting to create a specific link for each combination

That was fun. Here's my solution

Spoiler
Didn't think I would still be rick rolled in 2019...
challenge_158.PNG
Aurora

As my French friends would say...

Spoiler
Poissonavril.jpg

Dan

Asteroid

Good practice on app interface options! Prior to this, I'd never tried a tabbed layout.

Spoiler
I thought I would have to systematically run the solution app over and over to get the personality type for each combination... instead I got rickrolled!!
Spoiler
challenge_158_workflow.PNG

Asteroid

Nice challenge! Thanks Joe

Spoiler
challenge_158_richobsj.PNG
Bolide

Fun challenge, and as always learned a new thing!

Asteroid

Was not sure what to do with this one... do it or replicate it...

Tabbed questions is an interesting one!

Asteroid
Spoiler
Bit of a mammoth interface for such a teeny workflow !
challenge 158.PNG

@patrick_digan

The reference shortcut is a really neat trick, is there anywhere that is documented?

None the less learned something new so thanks!

@Sebenius Here is the spot in the help docs where it's mentioned: https://help.alteryx.com/current/Constants.htm. It ends with an awesome caveat:

Be cautious when using this method, as it may not always produce expected results.

@AdamR introduced me to the method when I first started learning Alteryx many years ago.